Friday, January 23, 2009

New Car

Well I suppose not many of you knew this, but Eric and I have been debating a car change for several months now. We were super determined not to do anything unless it would advance our financial situation. Eric drove a really nice truck...a man's truck. If was a fully loaded, racing development truck.

I have a little Honda Civic that I adore. It is paid off so we didn't want to get rid of it. But with 2 infant car seats in the backseat, there was no room for another person. Eric also had to sit the front seat straight up in order to get the car seats leveled, so his 6'2" frame was not very comfortable. We knew that if any more babies were in order, we would have to get a different vehicle.

I am so excited. We did our research and Eric test drove lots of options. We finally found one that we liked. Now I am a Honda girl all the way, but this car has won lots of awards and I was impressed with it. So after deciding it was a good decision and it put us in a better financial spot, we did it! Eric brought it home after dark, so I didn't take a picture of ours yet, but this is what it looks like...we got a 2007 Mazda CX-9!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh I like it!!! congrats! It will be so nice to have more room in the car and you can throw lots of stuff in the very back!